Dubai Mall, or to say it properly The Dubai Mall, is one of the most important tourist destination in the City. On more than 5 million square feet, 4 floors and more than thousands of branded outlets, it is a symbol of pure excellence and beauty!
It is located at the Downtown Dubai, very near to the Burj Khalifa (another famous landmark, you know why). The nearest metro station is Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall, which is having a direct connection with the Mall.
What to see?
Actually this is what we have seen. Of course there are a lot of things that I could not cover because of my time and light pocket (yes, some of the attractions costs a lot).
1. The Dubai Mall Waterfall You can clearly hear the hissing noise of the Waterfall when you get near to it. A number of diving human models can bee seen which looks so perfect!
2. The Dubai Ice Rink A huge platform clearly made of Ice and a lots of people skating on it. You will really enjoy people trying to do it and falling several times. Then you will enjoy seeing those perfect moves by the experts. If you can do it or you are brave enough to try it for the first time, don’t hesitate! Just do it.
3. The Dubai Aquarium Its just an aquarium, only it is very huge! I actually saw some of the big creatures there, one clearly looked like a Shark! I am not really good at remembering the names of the creatures but I bet you will enjoy watching them. I enjoyed it for nearly an hour!
4. The Dubai Fountain The most amazing thing I have seen at the City! The Dubai musical Fountain actually dances with the music. The Fountain sometimes goes up to 500 feet on the air! The dancing pattern of the Fountain will surely make you hypnotized.
Besides, you can take a fun ride on boat into the beautiful green Lake where the Fountain show actually takes place.
5. The Burj Khalifa Go out to the Dubai mall lakes from where you can have a stunning view of the famous Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
As I have already said, there are many more to explore and enjoy at The Dubai Mall. Just dive in and keep swimming.
If you have got some time, please do watch this video.